To stay connected during our time of social distancing, we will be uploading our bible studies to this page weekly. Here are some additional ways that you can stay plugged in during this time:
- Tune in to our Live Stream on Sunday mornings
- Join our weekly Zoom meetings and apply truths to your life
- Get into the Word! Don't waste this break in the busy schedules we have created
- Get the ReadScripture app and start reading through the Bible daily
- Start a YouVersion youth study (do it in a group and discuss)
- Spend time in prayer, asking God to move in your life daily
Our world has been shut down, but God is not surprised by any of it. He is moving in the midst of all of this. Seek Him and fix your eyes on Him! Feel free to text any of the Youth Leaders any time if you need anything (questions, concerns, prayer requests, etc.)
6 pm - Youth Worship and Message
Join us for pizza, activities, a time of live corporate worship, and a message where students are engaged and challenged to live out their faith.
10 am - "Now What?"
Students meet after the message to eat donuts and reflect on the message from the Sunday morning service and discuss how to apply it to their lives.
We regularly host our youth worship and activities in community homes on "Crash-a-House" nights and visit local restaurants for our monthly Birthday Bash. We generally plan at least 2 annual trips like our Winter Ski Retreat and Centrifuge Summer Camp. Local nursing home visits, international mission trips, and other service projects give us opportunities to put our faith into action.